The Top 6 Leadership ‘Reboot’ Skills Series Returns
All leaders of an organisation experience challenges. Whether you are a first-time manager, a senior executive, or somewhere in between, there are fundamentally 6 leadership skills you need to learn and master to have an engaged team and meet the desired outcomes.
These skills are timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organisation, regardless of role, industry, or location. These skills can help you ‘reboot’ the culture within your team and help you to understand how the brain operates in a social setting and use that to the advantage of the individual, the team and the organisation.
The Leadership Reboot series aims to explore six skills that will address the human brain’s resistance points and encourage team members to stay engaged and productive.
Class 1, delegates will explore how the brains of their team members can remain in constructive mode or will default to defensive mode. The class deals with the fight, flight and freeze style and discusses tools to ensure safety for the brain. Then the class explore a tool to ensure that a team discuss all the different options, make decisions and ensure accountability.
Class 2, explores how the brain is designed for visions and goals and how leaders can use this design element to excite and focus team members. It further discusses how team members will buy into performance goals once they see their own roles and feel comfortable in those roles. Discussion points include how leaders can encourage and influence these discussions to create certainty in changing times.
Class 3, outlines how implementing Skill 1-4 will result in trusting and achieving teams. This class deals with the importance of feedback, team conversations, tracking and displaying progress visually. It emphasizes the importance of the agile techniques but explains the “why” according to neuroscience.
• Create a constructive environment in teams.
• Understand the human brain and how stress or change causes survival reactions resulting in fear cultures.
• Be equipped with a few behavioural strategies to ensure team members participate, innovate and contribute.
• Ensure alignment of team members and other organisational stakeholders.
• Understand how the human brain is naturally wired for visioning, goal setting and challenges.
• Learn how to influence, motivate and encourage people to be more productive and perform.
• Understand how the contracting process can be used in the context of agility to ensure adaptability to change.
• How to build trust and celebrate achievement in a team and organisation.
• Manage different stakeholder groups to get to desired results.
• How to share performance results and give feedback to teams and the whole organisation and create visibility.
Dates and times
|30 Sept 21||Reboot Skill 1 and 2 (Class 1)||R550 (incl VAT)||09h00-13h00||10 CPD points at CMSA level for each class, Non-marketing.|
|28 Oct 21||Reboot Skill 3 and 4 (Class 2)||R550 (incl VAT)||09h00-13h00|
|30 Nov 21||Reboot Skill 5 and 6 (Class 3)||R550 (incl VAT)||09h00-13h00|
|A special price of R1500 (incl VAT) will apply if you pre-book for the 3 Classes|
Places are limit, book your place now to avoid disappointment! Download Registration form here: